01. How do I shop and place an order on whynow Music?
How do I place an order on your website?
- Head to an artist portal via the whynow Music homepage.
- Once the artist portal is available to enter, browse through the collection.
- Select your desired product, choose your size and quantity, then click ADD TO CART.
- Once added, click on your CART icon in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- VIEW your bag or head straight the CHECKOUT to proceed.
- Then, enter your billing address, delivery address, shipping method, email and payment method to place your order.
- We’ll confirm the we’ve received your details, before processing your order.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Unfortunately, we can only accept orders on our website at this time.
02. What payment systems do you accept?
These are the current accepted methods of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Apple Pay.
03. What currencies can I shop with?
We only sell in GBP £. If this is not your local currency, your order will be charged in GBP for a competitive exchange rate. Please allow for this change when viewing your bank statement.
04. Where are my items manufactured?
We currently only work with factories in Portugal, Japan and the United Kingdom. All of our clothing is made in Portugal. Our harmonicas are manufactured exclusively with Lee Oskar Harmonicas who work in collaboration with Tombo Manufacturing of Japan, a multi-generational harmonica manufacturer.
05. What size do I need? (Santino Le Saint range)
We have size guides on each product listing with all the measurements of that specific item, please inspect these for further assistance on each individual item.
06. I am shopping from outside the UK, will I have to pay import fees or duties?
All of our orders are shipped from Northern Ireland, so customers in the UK and Europe do not have to pay any additional fees. We make this clear by adding a sticker on the packages stating ‘no customs required’ as the goods are despatched from Northern Ireland Please explain this if asked by your post office. Please refer to our Shipping and Returns section for more information.
We cannot guarantee that customers outside these regions will not receive any additional import / customs fees, however they will pay a reduced, tax-free price at checkout.
Unfortunately, we are unable to markdown the value of any shipments as we have to legally declare all goods as their correct value.
07. How do I receive whynow Music or Artist email updates?
To stay up to date with new artist drops, trends and collections, enter your email address in your chosen artist module on the whynow Music homepage. You can manage or unsubscribe from your artist updates via your email preferences.
08. Do you offer returns?
Yes we do. Returns are subject to availability. For more information please see our Shipping & Returns policy. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and all returns must be sent to the address shown on the returns slip.
09. I didn’t receive my invoice. Where can I find it?
If you haven’t received / or can’t find your invoice confirmation, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Can I track my order?
Depending on your location and selected delivery method, delivery can take between 2 and 14 business days. Your relevant courier will be touch with email delivery updates, where you can track the progress of your shipment. For the Mick Jagger x Lee Oskar collaboration, UK and EU orders will be sent via Royal Mail, rest of the world will be sent via DHL.
11. Will there be a harmonica restock?
Join our mailing list to stay in the loop about future collaborations and news.
12. How much is shipping?
Shipping costs vary based on region. The ‘Buy 2, Get Free Shipping’ promotion only applies to the UK, Europe, USA, Mexico and Canada. Regrettably, we cannot extend the promotion to any other territories. Shipping to other territories costs £39.95 regardless of the quantity ordered.
Standard shipping costs :
- UK – £7.45
- Europe – £21.35
- USA – £21.35
- Mexico – £21.35
- Canada – £21.35
- Other territories – £39.95
13. I am new to the harmonica, how does it work?
Our collaborator Lee Oskar provides useful instructions and insights with resources for how to use and take care of the harmonica which is available here.
14. When will my harmonica arrive?
Unfortunately, due to a recent Royal Mail cyber incident, the delivery of international items has taken slightly longer than usual. Some items may not be scanned when leaving Northern Ireland and the next scan you see may be once it arrives in the destination country. This is due to the fact Royal Mail are using alternative solutions to aid the export of international items, ones that haven’t been impacted by the recent issue. You can follow along for more updates here: https://www.royalmail.com/international-incident-bulletin
Shipments are also at risk of delays due to Brexit.
15. Why can’t I view my order in my account?
If you have email confirmation that your order is processing, please rest assured that we have received your order. An account on whynow Music is not automatically created when purchasing.
16. I am shopping from any of the following countries: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Indonesia, Thailand. What extra information do I need to provide?
Please add the below required information to the ‘order notes’ section in checkout.
CIOT or CUIL code (preferred)
CNPJ/CPF Tax ID
IE or RG number
For business addresses:
Indonesian Tax ID Number (NPWP)
For individual addresses:
Alternative identification number (National Identity Card, Passport)
Private individuals must register with the Thai Customs Department and nominate DHL Express (Thailand) Ltd as customs clearance broker. This may take up to 3-4 days.
For Thais we require: Original Passport or ID
For non-Thai nationals we require: Passport, Work Permit and the latest entry stamp or visa.
17. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Unfortunately we are unable to ship to PO Boxes. Please provide us with a different shipping address (one that is not a PO Box). You will receive a link from the delivery partner when your item has been despatched.
18. Which harmonica is best for beginners?
The ease of use of a harmonica makes it a fantastic instrument for beginners. The majority of harmonica instructors advise beginning with a 10-hole diatonic harmonica. Some easy beginner keys are those tuned to C, G and A as a lot of popular songs are in these keys.
19. Is the harmonica hard to learn?
Compared to other wind instruments, the harmonica is a relatively easy instrument to learn.
20. Can you learn the harmonica by yourself?
Despite the fact that it could appear like a simple instrument to master, you may get the most out of your harmonica by taking some free online harmonica classes.